Strategic and Management Advisory
BZM offers high quality strategic and financial advisory services, making its complementary skills and resources with regard to strategy, business development, corporate finance and management control available to entrepreneurs, top and middle management.
The services offered with regard to strategic and financial advisory are illustrated below.
- Analysis and evaluation of strategic options for business development, identification of domestic and international growth opportunities.
- Competitive analysis, industry analysis and strategic positioning within national and international markets.
- Definition of product/market development strategies, through organic growth or acquisitions or creation of international partnerships.
- Preparation of business/financial plans with sensitivity and scenario analyses.
- Drafting of detailed business plans (marketing, production, investment planning, ) to support company management.
- Definition and implementation of management control systems, strategic planning systems, budgeting and company reporting.
- Project management to support and/or coordinate company workgroups for the execution of specific tasks regarding the implementation of the business plan.
- Interim management (CEO, CFO, etc.) during special situations/periods: start-ups in raising seed capital, management buy-ins (MBI), development of the post-acquisition integration plan; assisting in the implementation of turnaround and/or debt restructuring plans, preparation for private equity investments and IPOs.
- Assisting in situations of generational transition.
- Support in strategic and financial due diligence for acquisitions, restructuring and other corporate transactions.